Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

World Prematurity Day

What a lovely day... My facebook feed is full of preemie awareness info and posts...  It's just so amazing to see all the babies who are thriving.  Sad to see the ones who didn't make it, but at the same time, I get to say a prayer for them and their families.  Hopefully that helps them a bit... Brings them comfort, I guess.

I made this photo collage for my page too...  The changes are just so amazing.  She's so beautiful and wild and crazy and fun and amazing and silly and just perfect.  I would love to not have gone through the trauma of having a preemie and then having to spend two months in the hospital. BUT it made me who I am today. Make her and the hubs who they are too.  So I'm happy and blessed.



For all you amazing preemie parents out there, keep on fighting the good fight... And I hope we can help inform people about prematurity.  

xoxo
Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment